While the Virus can not survive in waters following government regulations, our stance is to close your amenities in an effort to promote social distancing and gatherings of groups larger than 10.
Articles in this section
- What to Do if Your Pool or Spa is Closed But Still Circulating & Filtering?(Pools or Spas)
- What to Do if Your Pool is Closed But Still Circulating & Filtering? (Mechanical Room)
- What to Do if You Are a Closed Property & All of Your Equipment is Turned Off? (Pools & Spas)
- What to Do if Your Property is Closed & All of Your Equipment is Turned Off? (Mechanical Room)
- Things That Can Happen to Pools That are Neglected, Drained & Not Properly Prepped.
- If We Close our Pool or Spa, Should We Drain it or Stop Treatment?
- If We Decide to Keep Our Pool or Spa Open, What Additional Steps Should We Take?
- Should We Close Our Pool or Spa?
- Can COVID-19 Live in Pools & Spas?
- Who can I call if I have any additional questions?